During current Covid-19 conditions, we can deliver orders within New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada, United Kingdom and to selected countries within Europe and Asia.
- All processes, to ensure individual and collective safety, are being observed as per guidelines outlined within each country.
- For orders leaving New Zealand, there are delays (compared to before Covid-19) at various stages throughout their journey. This is because of reduced air freight capacity worldwide, as well as lockdown levels and increased demand for delivery services within each country. We are unable to be more specific as the situation changes frequently.
- Click on the relevant country name below, or that of the internal delivery service providor, for more information about delivery.
- Note that all orders with European destinations are routed through the United Kingdom. Any Covid-19 impacts affecting transportation from UK to Europe will, in turn, affect delivery times for orders.
- We thank you for your patience, your understanding and your support!
UNITED KINGDOM (and Northern Ireland, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man): Delivery within UK, as the agent of NZ Post, is by Yodel Delivery Network Ltd.
Click Here to Email us or phone (NZ) 0800 240167 or (Other Countries) +64 3 9700441 and leave a message. We will endeavour to reply, or call you back within 48 working hours.
Stay strong, stay safe and all the best from the New Zealand Nature Team